Last minute preparations

April 17, 2023

Crate didn't fly as expected, and won't fly until a few days from now. God news is that shipping agent says it'll be in Tokyo on Sunday, and apparently it flies with Thai Airways.

Shipper also wanted an extra $1K to make sure nothing gets stacked on top of it. Instead I go to the warehouse and mount square iron tubes under the wooden boards.


Then shipping agent shows up and tells that there's no more than 40 cm room above my crate, and they'll likely throw a net over it, and upon that a few small boxes. (It's okay, I had absolutely nothing else to do that afternoon...)

At the workshop I modify the exhaust heat shield a bit, so it'll be an inch or so further out, hopefully so my leathers won't get ruined yet again. 


 Doubt anyone will fall for the Yoshimura bit, though.






Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog